Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello, Introduction, and useless babble...

Well, I've tried this before. Not blogging, but the whole writing down one's thoughts. Blogging is a new world for me. I figure I'll put these thoughts that roll around in my head out for the world to see. Maybe someone will be able to offer advice, support, or criticism. Maybe someone will just read them and know they're not alone in some of the feelings we may be sharing. Maybe no one will look at this, either way I'm going to try it out and see how things go.

Well I figure anyone who takes the time to read though this deserves a little background on me. I'm currently a 20 year old sophomore in college in Saint Paul, MN. I keep busy between school, being an RA, working for the Dean of Students, friends, and boys. (Yes, I'm gay)

I'm pretty sure what this blog will be is more of a journal, possibly daily, maybe weekly. I in no way intend to offend anyone or hurt the feelings of anyone who stumbles onto these pages. I feel this will just be an outlet for the thoughts that are usually trapped in my head.

I hope whoever comes upon this will enjoy themselves and not fall asleep out of sheer boredom.

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment