Monday, April 9, 2012

Learning a Little More

The past few days I've decided to start a new little project. You see I've been writing to work thorough the issues in my life for a lot longer than this blog has been around. I've gotten some feedback lately that it seems the people who have stumbled upon this really seem to connect with a lot of what I'm writing about.

Well, after some mental debate I've decided that I'm going to make all of my writings public. I've spent the last few days transcribing my handwritten journal into blog form. These journals begin when Lance and I first started dating, so if you'd like to learn more about how those events of my life transpired look here:

ptpwjournals.blogspot.com

Now this little blog isn't pretty, it merely serves as a place for me to keep those journals and for those of you who have the time and may be interested to take a peek at them. I will also put a disclaimer in that these were written almost 6 months ago and I was in a very different place in my life at that time.

I felt that since then I have grown and matured a lot. Maybe I haven't but either way please be gentle. They were written by a love struck 19 year old. Also, please remember that my renewed relationship with Lance is less than a week old, so it's still taking it's time to move back to what it was.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting reads. I remember these heady times in my own life. Believe me, they still happen regardless of age, time and maturity. Such is the curse of being a hopeless romantic. Thanks for sharing some of you back story. Hope you are well and good luck!

    daemon

    ReplyDelete