Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Realization of a Need

Well, for those of you who've been a dedicated reader you may have noticed I've been on a hiatus lately. I had some experiences that just brought home the realization of how many people were actually reading this and who they were and it got a little scary. So, again for those regular followers, sorry for some of the changes you may have noticed, but just go with them!

Now onto something more important. Why I'm back to writing again. Well the past few weeks have been good to me and I've been in a pretty good mood for the most part, but I realized that good mood was because I had everything sorted out in my head because of this blog. Once I stopped writing things got jumbled up all over again and my good mood disappeared and I had a short movement back into my old ways of thinking and coping, which clearly haven't been working for me.

So I've decided it's time to start writing again, only maybe with a little more discretion. It's an internal struggle for me because I really love being able to put my story out there and just have everyone read it, but it's also hard to not be able to control who's reading my story. For some reason it's a lot easier to write to strangers instead of people I know reading this. Well, if you know me personally and happen to stumble upon this just don't let me know. Just let me live in my little blissful world of strangers.

Well for now that's my return. I should really be doing homework, so I'll try that. I'm sure I'll be writing something in a few hours though! Stay tuned!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment